Before importing your results, please see our starred articles that outline results set up in the Timers section.
Manually Import Results:
- Export a csv or txt file from your timing software including the fields you want included in your online results
- From the timer dashboard under 'Current Events' click on the Results link that is to the right of the event you are timing and a new window will open
- Under the appropriate subevent (i.e. 5K, 10K) select 'Import Results' button (to see this button be sure you click on the small arrow to the left of the subevent name)
- Now select the option on your right 'Import from a CSV or TXT File' and choose a CSV or text file from your computer
- Once the file has imported click 'Match Columns' to match the data in your results file with the appropriate column headings *Note that you can skip matching a column using the Skip button below each column
- Scroll down and click the 'Complete Import' button when columns are appropriately matched *if the Race Roster system is not letting you click that button it means that some of your columns are not yet matched
- Click the Public checkbox to make your results publicly viewable
- Results will now be available under 'View Results' on the Event Details Page of this event's Race Roster registration page and you can copy the 'Public Results Link' at the top of the results set up and send to the event organizer to hyperlink on the results page of their event website
Note that you only need to match your columns once and then the system will remember the matching and import will be faster for all subsequent results imports.