Before importing your results, please see our starred articles that outline results set up in the Timers section.
Manually Import Results:
1. Export a csv or txt file from your timing software including the fields you want included in your online results
2. From the timer dashboard under Current Events click on the Results link that is to the right of the event you are timing and a new window will open
3. Under the appropriate race (sub-event) (i.e. 5K, 10K) select the Import Results button (be sure to expand your race's result settings to view the Import Results button).
NOTE: If you do not see your races (sub-events), you can add them using the blue Add a Race button
4. Select one of the import options: Copy/Paste From Excel or Import from a CSV
5. If you have selected Import from a CSV, use the Choose a file button to select a file from your device
6. Once the file has imported or you have copied and pasted the results, click Match Columns to match the data in your results file with the appropriate column headings
NOTE: You can skip matching a column using the Skip button below each column
7. Scroll down and click the Complete Import button when columns are appropriately matched
NOTE: The Complete Import button will only be accessible if you have matched all your columns
8. Indicate which settings you would like to have enabled:
- Results are viewable by the public
- Mark results as "unofficial"
- Show result metrics (gender, pace, etc.)
- Results are printable by the public
- Disable the results per page options
- Hide event date on results page
9. Results will be available in 3 different places:
- A new tab titled View Results will appear on the main Event Details page
- Copy and paste the results link from the import results page into your browser search bar
- The link will also appear on your results calendar and search widget (if applicable)
NOTE: You only need to match your columns once and then the system will remember the matching and import will be faster for all subsequent results imports.