Before following the steps below, export a csv or txt file from your timing software including the fields you want included in your online results OR request your results CSV file from your race timer.
1. From your Race Director dashboard navigate to your toolkit on the left and select Results
2. Click Add Event and enter your first sub-event name followed by the Save button i.e. 5K
3. Repeat step 2 until all the results sub-events are listed i.e. 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon
4. You're now ready to upload your data as results, click on the small pencil symbol to the right of the sub-event name i.e. 5K and a drop down will open
5. The event ID will populate based on the event you are working on (name in top white box)
6. Select the green button to Import Results
7. Navigate to the right and select Import Results from a CSV or Txt File, followed by Choose File, choosing the csv file from your computer that contains results data specific to this sub-event i.e 5K
8. After choosing the file you will see a green box appear, now select the blue button to Match Columns
9. Match your columns by choosing the appropriate heading from each drop down menu for every column and click Complete Import when your matching is complete i.e. Name, Bib Number, Gender, Time *if the system doesn't allow you to proceed, double check that all your columns are matched
10. Once uploaded you have the option to Manage Multi-Sport Segments & Splits from the Results configuration page *resource your timer or Race Roster if you have questions on segments and splits
11. Repeat steps 4-10 for each sub-event and upload the results
12. Next, make your results visible online by checking the box next to Public
13. To share your results, copy the Public Results Link URL at the top of the page and paste it on the results section of your website, hyperlink in results email or share on social platforms *Before sharing click the View Results button in blue and be sure everything looks great
Note: Once your columns are set up to match the timing csv files, the Race Roster system will remember the matching and your import will be faster for all subsequent sub-event results.
If you run into any obstacles uploading your results our Customer Success Team is ready to support you and can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.