Before following the steps below, export a csv or txt file from your timing software including the fields you want included in your online results OR request your results CSV file from your race timer.
1. From your Race Director dashboard navigate to your toolkit on the left and select Results
2. Your sub-events may already be pre-populated, if not click add a sub-event and enter your first sub-event name followed by the Save button i.e. 5K
3. Repeat step 2 until all the results sub-events are listed i.e. 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon
4. Click on the small pencil symbol to the right of the sub-event name (i.e. Half Marathon) and the section will expand
5. Navigate to the right of the page and click on the advance options button (box with three dots) and select Import Results
7. Indicate if you will copy/paste from excel or import from a csv
Copy/paste from excel: Once you copy the data, paste in the blank box at the bottom of the screen
Import from a csv: If you select this option you will be given a button to choose file from your desktop or drag and drop the file in the area indicated
8. Once the file or text is fully uploaded, a green banner indicated that the upload was successful will appear. Now, select the blue Match Columns button
9. Match your columns by choosing the appropriate heading from each drop down menu for every column and click Complete Import when your matching is complete (i.e. Name, Bib Number, Gender, Time)
Note: If the system doesn't allow you to proceed, double check that all your columns are matched
10. If results are for a multi-sport event (i.e. triathlon), click the Manage Multi-Sport Segments & Splits header from the Results configuration page and add a segment for each component of the race (i.e. Triathlon - 5 segments: Swim, T1, Bike, T2, Run)
*resource your timer or Race Roster if you have questions on segments and splits
11. Repeat steps 4-10 for each sub-event and upload the results
12. Once you are ready to make the results public, navigate to each sub-event to expand and check off the results are viewable by the public
Note: You can also mark the results unofficial by checking the box just below
13. To share your results, copy the Public Results Link URL at the top of the page and paste it on the results section of your website, hyperlink in results email or share on social platforms
*Before sharing click the View Results button in blue and be sure everything looks great
Note: Once your columns are set up to match the timing csv files, the Race Roster system will remember the matching and your import will be faster for all subsequent sub-event results.
If you run into any obstacles uploading your results our Customer Success Team is ready to support you and can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.