Your participant’s security and privacy are our priority. We have taken every measure to ensure that all transactions and data collected on our platform are safe and secure.
What measures has Race Roster taken to ensure my personal and payment information is secure?
Below is a list of items that we have implemented to ensure that we can maintain data integrity and full confidence from our clients.
- All registration and checkout information is transmitted over a 256-Bit SSL Encryption (A Secure Socket Layer) to ensure sensitive information is secure between the user and system
- PCI-DSS Compliant – We do not store or hold onto credit card data. Info is encrypted and securely transferred to processors
- Server Firewalls – Access to and from servers are strictly controlled
- Encrypted Data Storage – Event and user information is encrypted when stored on servers
- Multi-Factor Authentication – Data access to system files are screened
To view additional security details click on the Lock symbol next to our URL (raceroster.com)