Due to ruling change from the United States Department of the Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) in early 2016, we decided to move our ACH payment processing to Dwolla (https://www.dwolla.com). This will ensure that ACH payments moving forward are processed in the most secure way possible for you, our clients. Dwolla has been trusted by businesses, financial institutions, and government organizations of all sizes across the U.S. since 2008.
Articles in this section
- What fees are associated with using Race Roster?
- What is the Canadian Cheque Payout Process?
- What is the US Check Payout Process?
- What is the Canadian Direct Deposit Payout Process?
- What is the US Direct Deposit Payout Process?
- How do I use the invoice tool?
- How do I have Race Roster issue charity receipts on behalf of my charity?
- What has changed on the new payment statement?
- How to refund a gift transaction?
- Why does Race Roster process US funds through Dwolla?