Due to ruling change from the United States Department of the Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) in early 2016, we decided to move our ACH payment processing to Dwolla (https://www.dwolla.com). This will ensure that ACH payments moving forward are processed in the most secure way possible for you, our clients. Dwolla has been trusted by businesses, financial institutions, and government organizations of all sizes across the U.S. since 2008.
Articles in this section
- How do I find the event payout / remittance reports?
- What is the Canadian Cheque Payout Process?
- What is the US Check Payout Process?
- What is the Canadian Direct Deposit Payout Process?
- How to send an invoice
- How do I complete my W9 form?
- What are W9 submissions? (US Only)
- How do I choose from existing payment profiles?
- How do I edit/delete a payment profile?
- How do I create a new USD payment profile?