*Please note, not all events on Race Roster have transfer settings enabled. If you do not see the 'TRANSFER' button on the event registration page please contact the Event Director listed at the bottom of the page and inquire about their transfer policies.
1. Navigate to the registration page and initiate the transfer
2. Select between transfer TO A NEW SUB-EVENT or TRANSFER TO A NEW PARTICIPANT. Please note: not all events have both options.
3. You will need to select the individual that you would like to transfer
4. For a new sub-event you will be prompted to select the new sub-event and then to start transfer. From there you will be asked to fill out the form and proceed with the new registration as normal.
5. For a transfer to a new participant you will be prompted to enter the email of the new participant. Once you initiate this transfer, the new participant will receive an email with a link to complete the transfer.
6. Review the details relating to the transfer (i.e. additional transfer charges) and select the participant you would like to transfer:
Transfer to a new sub-event
Transfer to a new participant
7. Click Start Transfer
8. If you are transferring to a new sub-event you will be able to continue through to the transfer registration and you will receive an email with a link to complete the transfer at a later time
9. If you are transferring to a new participant an email will be sent to you indicating that you have initiated a transfer and an email will be sent to the new participant with a link on how to complete the transfer