If a participant cancels you'll have to make them inactive in the system so that you don't order too many bibs for packet pick-up.
1. Login to your dashboard as a Race Director
2. Navigate to the top of your screen and check that the correct event is showing in the white bar
3. To the left side of your screen you will see a menu of options for editing your event, scroll down and click the arrow next to Participant Data and then select Participant List
4. The system will open up a report menu, scroll through the date and field options and select your filters before hitting View Results
5. You will see a search bar open on the right above your results, type in the participant's name or email to find their registration
6. Once their name pops up, navigate to the right of the page and click Edit
7. A modal will pop up with participant info, scroll through name and address info until you see Status
8. Select the drop down options next to status and select inactive
NOTE: If you are looking to cancel a registration and refund please read over these instructions: How do I refund a participant?
9. Scroll to the bottom and hit submit to save
Looking for more articles on changing registration info? Visit our Manage Participants section.