If a participant cancels you'll have to make them inactive in the system so that you don't order too many bibs for packet pick-up.
- Start by signing in to your Race Roster dashboard and select the 'Race Director' view (top right)
- Navigate to the top of your screen and check that the correct event is showing in the white bar
- To the left side of your screen you will see a menu of options for editing your event, scroll down and click the arrow next to 'Participant Data' and then select 'Participant List'
- The system will open up a report menu, scroll through the date and field options and make changes before hitting 'View Results'
- You will see a search bar open on the right above your results, type in the participant's name or email to find their registration
- Once their name pops up, simply click 'Edit'
- A modal will pop up with participant info, scroll through name and address info until you see 'Status'
- Select the drop down options next to status and move from 'Active' to 'Inactive' *Please note, if you are looking to refund and make them inactive go to, How do I refund a participant?
- Scroll to the bottom and hit 'SUBMIT' to save
Looking for more articles on changing registration info? Visit our Manage Participants section.