- Email email@example.com with the subject line 'Access to Timing' and a member of the Race Roster team will get you set up with a timer dashboard
- Login to your timer dashboard and use the menu in the top right corner to view as a 'Timer'
- Select 'My Events' on the left and scroll down to click on 'Create New Event'
- Complete the general information for the event you are going to be timing and click 'Save' *Note if the pulldown for Association and Timing Provider are not showing options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have an event and timing company profile created
- Now its time to return to 'My Events' on the left, find the event you just created and scroll to the right to click on 'Results'
- A new window will open - click the Add Event button and enter the name of each of the subevent distances or categories you will be uploading results for (ie. 5K, 10K, Half Marathon)
- Results will be available under 'View Results' on the Event Details Page of this event's Race Roster registration page and you can copy the Public Results Link at the top of the page and send to the event organizer to hyperlink on the results page of their event website prior to race weekend
- Now that your subevents are set up to take results, read this article on posting results
For more articles on timing tools and posting results, please visit our Timers section.