- Email the event organizer and request that they add you as the timer in Race Roster (full instructions here, select 'Timer' from the drop down menu of options): Director Access to Race Roster
*Alternatively, email email@example.com, make your request using the subject 'Access to Timing' and be sure to include the event name or event ID that you need to be added to
- You will receive an email invite to collaborate on the event and will follow the prompt to login to your account and enter the provided access code to accept the invite
- After accepting the event invite you will see it show up in your list of current events in your timer dashboard (to view your dashboard login and navigate to the down arrow top right, select 'Timer')
- From the timer dashboard select 'My Events' from the menu on your left, find the event you are timing, scroll to the right and click on 'Results'
- A new window will open - click the Add Event button and enter the name of each of the subevent distances or categories you will be uploading results for (ie. 5K, 10K, Half Marathon)
- Results will be available under 'View Results' on the Event Details Page of this event's Race Roster registration page and you can copy the Public Results Link at the top of the page and send to the event organizer to hyperlink on the results page of their event website prior to race weekend
- Now that your subevents are set up to take results, read this article on posting results
For more articles on timing tools and posting results, please visit our Timers section.