- Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
- Go to the top-left of your screen to the search box and search and select Transaction report. Alternatively, select Management > Financials & Reporting followed by 'Transaction report from the drop-down menu
- Verify that the ID type (event ID, transaction ID, user ID or charity ID) and ID number within your search filters are accurate
- Fill in the date range field according to the financial data you are trying to pull (for example, filtering for a specific payout period by selecting custom range and inputting custom dates), select your currency and whether you would like the system to report on online, onsite, offline or all transactions
- Next, select the fields you would like to show in your report and hit 'apply filters' (image below)
(Note: by selecting "receipts" as your filter, your search will generate duplicates of all of your items)
6. Review your data and click the 'download all' button if you'd like to save and send to others
Visit our Financials section if you have more questions surrounding Race Roster's financial procedures.