- Login to your dashboard as a Race Director
- Navigate to the left of your screen and click on 'Event Dashboard' OR 'Invoices' and 'Create an Invoice'
- From the dashboard use cmd or ctrl F to find 'INVOICES' section (pictured below)
- Filter your results to see what invoices you have outstanding
- Or Click 'CREATE NEW INVOICE'
- A new window will pop open with a template invoice that includes your event info and logo
- You must fill in the payee's information (if you're invoicing a participant we recommend opening up the participant list in another tab so you can easily copy and paste the info required
- Hover over the small 'i' next to 'Invoice #' to help you sequence them accordingly
- Invoice date pre-populates and invoice due date defaults to two weeks after issue, but can be adjusted
- 'Amount Due' will populate based on items filled in below (cannot be manually adjusted)
- Fill in the first item, then add additional item using the blue '+' button (items can include sponsorship, registration, swag etc)
- Add an administrative fee as an item if you want the participant to cover the $1.25 invoice fee and credit card transaction fee
- Add tax in subtotal area where applicable
- Totals will populate based fields you have filled out
- Review the invoice before hitting 'SAVE AND SUBMIT INVOICE' to send the invoice by email
If you plan to issue several similar invoices you may wish to save this invoice as a template so in the future you only have to adjust the payee’s information. If so check 'Save Invoice Details as a New Template?' and use the template next time.
Please note: The invoice tool is a great way for you to keep up with payments from registrants and sponsors. To give you flexibility in what you are invoicing, the tool is not directly connected to your participant count or registration database and with that make sure you manually add the participant to your event once they have paid.
Visit our Financials section if you have more questions surrounding Race Roster's financial procedures.