MailChimp is a trusted email marketing solution for over 12 million users and has developed an API to integrate with platforms like Race Roster. With many event directors using MailChimp to communicate with their participants, we wanted to find an easier way for them to accomplish the same work in less time. With this integration, event organizers can sync participant data with MailChimp and easily check-in on campaign analytics from their Race Roster dashboard.
Articles in this section
- How to create email campaign groups
- How to understand my campaign metrics and recipient statuses
- How to add unique checkin QR codes and scanner barcodes into an email campaign
- Creating Thank you and Promoter messages
- Test campaign emails
- View and manage campaign recipient list
- How can I set up a delayed or scheduled campaign?
- Creating an Email campaign
- Creating a personalized campaign template
- Adding a sender for email campaigns