Before you edit Director settings, your committee or staff member must be added to Race Roster as a Director. Adding a new Director is outlined in this article, How do I give my committee members or event staff access to Race Roster?
Director access settings can be made custom when you add them to the system or their access settings can be updated anytime by following the steps below:
1. Go to your dashboard, verify top right that you are using Race Roster as an Event Organizer
2. On the left select Management > Staff access:
3. Navigate to the right of the individual's name and click edit. This will open up 130+ options in check box format, simply select or deselect the components of Race Roster to customize accessibility
4. Alternatively, you can choose from one of the preset options in the drop-down i.e. Full Control, Financial Admin, Volunteer Coordinator, Support Team, Timer Access. Once selected you can stick with the available preset check boxes or add and remove to customize further
5. To configure the emails you would like to receive related to registrations, simply check or uncheck the boxes under Email Notifications at the base of the settings list:
Note: If you would like the director to have access to switch the event status to live, duplicate the event or make edits to the page, please check the box creator box.
6. Scroll down and hit Save before navigating to another page