Taking your event live means the configuration edits are complete and you are ready for the event registration page to show publicly. Once live on Race Roster, participants are able to register via the URL link that can be found by clicking PAGE from the top of your dashboard. Small edits and changes to the event can be made after the page is live, however we recommend contacting us if you are unsure about how a setting adjustment will affect current registrants.
Take your event live:
- Login to your dashboard and verify that you are using Race Roster as a Race Director (top right)
- Navigate to the left of your screen and click on My Events
- Your events will appear under four tabs, 'Current Events', 'Completed Events', "Demo" and 'Drafts' -> select the Draft or Demo tab based on your current event status
- Move your mouse to the event you'd like to make live and find the box Change Status under Action (pictured lower right corner of image below)
- From the Change Status drop down select Live or Private (Note: in order to perform this action you must have 'Creator' checked off in your custom access settings. To update creator access for yourself or other staff visit this article on, How do I change or restrict Director permissions)
- When you change the status to Live a new page will open that outlines terms & conditions associated with using Race Roster. Please read these and contact us by email or phone if questions arise
- At the bottom of our terms & conditions you will be prompted to sign, agree that you have read the terms and conditions and press SUBMIT (second image below)
- Your event is now live.
- The next page allows you to request partner pricing quotes on shirts, medals, bibs etc. If you do not want a quote at this time please select No thanks
- To test how it looks to registrants hit PAGE at the top of your dashboard. The button should now say REGISTER (or custom language) instead of TEST REGISTRATION
*If not yet done, we recommend walking through registration to test the flow for your participants
For more on finalizing your event visit our section with articles to Create, Edit or Take Your Event Live.