If a participant completes an offline registration for an event, that means that the user did not complete a typical registration on the Race Roster platform.
- From your event dashboard, click on Participant -> Manually add participant from the lefthand side menu.
- Choose a sub-event from the box that pops open (pictured below) i.e. 5K, 10K, Half Marathon
- 'Status' should be active if the person is participating and set to inactive if they canceled
- Next, fill out the fields related to personal info, t-shirts, custom questions, and transaction details
- When you reach the bottom you'll see options to use a promo code, add a donation and registration amount; complete accordingly
- Under solicitations check the boxes as needed:
- Send Confirmation Email to Participant?
- Send claim email to participant?
- Ask participant to sign required waivers?
- To complete the manual addition click on 'ADD PARTICIPANT', which will add them to your database
*Please note, this tool is built for situations where funds were transacted and the system has not processed payment as part of the manual entry process. You must invoice them through our system or transact offline. See article, How do I use the invoice tool?
If you have any questions about manually adding participants to your event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org