- Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer
- In the menu on the left of your screen select 'Management' > 'Participants' followed by 'Manually Add a Participant'
- Choose a sub-event from the box that pops open (pictured below) i.e. 5K, 10K, Half Marathon
- 'Status' should be active if the person is participating and set to inactive if they canceled
- Next, fill out the fields related to personal info, t-shirts, custom questions, and transaction details
- When you reach the bottom you'll see options to use a promo code, add a donation and registration amount; complete accordingly
- Check the box that reads 'Send Confirmation Email to Participant?' if you wish to inform them of entry
- To complete the manual addition click on 'ADD PARTICIPANT', which will add them to your database
*Please note, this tool is built for situations where funds were transacted and the system has not processed payment as part of the manual entry process. You must invoice them through our system or transact offline. See article, How do I use the invoice tool?
See our Manage Participants section for more articles on modifying your athlete registration info.