*Please note, your Race Roster earnings must reach $200 for scheduled payout to be issued and if your earnings are less than $200 you will receive a payout after the event has closed.
Race Roster processes Direct Deposit (ACH) payments using Dwolla, a trusted digital payment network that facilitates secure, fast bank transfers in the US. We have outlined more context on our decision to switch to Dwolla in an article linked here.
Your First Payout with Race Roster via Dwolla.com will work as follows:
- Once you reach the $200 minimum, you will receive an email from Dwolla to the email address listed under 'Payment Email' on the Payment Info Page of your event configuration
- The email from Dwolla will prompt you to set up your Dwolla-Direct account, at which time you will be required to connect your bank account by inputting your Routing Number and Account Number
Once that is all set up your monies will be transferred from your Dwolla account into the bank account you have configured.
Important Items to Note:
- During the create process you are not required to input your banking information in the Race Roster system
- Do not create a Dwolla account on your own, wait for the prompt from Race Roster
- If you have several events on Race Roster you will only be required to set up your Dwolla account once - for all future events, ensure that the 'Payment Email' listed under 'Payment Info' in your event settings is the same email address you use on Dwolla.com
*If you set up a Dwolla account prior to receiving your first payout (not recommended!), funds will NOT be automatically deposited into the bank account you have setup with Dwolla - follow these steps to turn on Auto-Withdrawal:
- Login to your account on Dwolla.com
- Select the down arrow in the top right corner
- Choose 'Settings'
- Choose 'Features' on the left side, then 'enable' Auto-Withdrawal'
Payment Schedule (Dwolla):
- Payout initiated/posted on dashboard (Every Tuesday and includes all funds processed until 11:59:59PM EST of the Tuesday prior)
- Statement for that period is received on the Tuesday that the payout is initiated/posted
- Funds posted to account should be received 1-3 business days from posting date (typically Thursday)
- Funds included in each payout are from Wednesday at 12:00AM EST (morning) to Tuesday at 11:59:59PM EST but one week in arrears
*Funds for the 7 days prior to the payment post date will not be issued until the next direct deposit