- Login to your dashboard as a Race Director
- The quickest way to edit team info is to use the main 'Event Dashboard' (top of the menu bar on the left under 'Real-time Events Overview')
- Use command or ctrl F to and type 'teams' to search for the right section, or scroll down until you find the 'TEAMS' section (pictured below)
- Click 'Add Team' to create a team and a box will pop up, fill out team name, team type, add participants where applicable and hit 'ADD TEAM' to save it
If the team already exists, use the search bar (right) to find the team and move your mouse to the right of the team and registrant's name, click on 'EDIT' and a box of options will open up
If you would like to delete the team, use the search bar (right) to find the team and move your mouse to the right of the team, click 'DELETE' and a modal will open up to confirm that you are ready to delete the team (participants assigned to the team end up without a team association)
- From the edit modal select the small blue text 'Change Team Name', then update the name and hit 'Save'
- From the edit modal you can then change the team fundraising message and team profile image
- When you've made the team changes, scan to the bottom of the edit modal and hit 'SAVE UPDATED TEAM INFORMATION' to confirm the change before navigating away from this page
For instructions on setting up teams and team categories visit this article, How do I set up and configure teams? and for more on specific team configurations, visit our Team Configuration section.