- Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
- Navigate to the left of your screen to the search box and search and select Team Settings. Alternatively, you can select Settings followed by 'Team Settings' from the Event Organizer Menu.
- For each team type, you have the option to make the team a 'Relay', pictured below (you have the ability to choose 'Relay' for some team types and then 'Standard' for others)
- After specifying 'Relay' in team type you can decide to add this team type to specific sub-events by checking the box below and adding or removing sub-event names
- Set the minimum number of relay participants and the maximum number of relay participants (please note that with a minimum, all registrants must sign up in one transaction)
- The minimum # of participants can be the same as the maximum, i.e. 3 and 3 for a Tri relay or the minimum might be 2 and the maximum 5, or either the minimum or the maximum can be left blank
- Set the team password to 'DISABLED'
- Scroll to the bottom and hit 'SAVE' before navigating away from this page
For instructions on setting up teams and team categories visit this article, How do I set up and configure teams? and for more on specific team configurations, visit our Team Configuration section.