- Login to your dashboard as a Race Director
- Navigate to the left of your screen and select 'Event Settings', followed by 'Team Settings' from the drop down menu
- For each team type you have the option to make the team a 'Relay', pictured below (you have the ability to schoose 'Relay' for some team types and then 'Standard' for others)
- After specifying 'Relay' in team type you can decide to add this team type to specific sub-events by checking the box below and adding or removing sub-event names
- Set the minimum number of relay participants and the maximum number of relay participants (please note that with a minimum, all registrants must sign up in one transaction)
- The minimum # of participants can be the same as the maximum, i.e. 3 and 3 for a Tri relay or the minimum might be 2 and the maximum 5, or either the minimum or the maximum can be left blank
- Set the team password to 'DISABLED'
- Scroll to the bottom and hit 'SAVE' before navigating away from this page
For instructions on setting up teams and team categories visit this article, How do I set up and configure teams? and for more on specific team configurations, visit our Team Configuration section.