- Start by signing in to your Race Roster dashboard, selecting the 'Race Director' view and following the screenshots below (step by step instructions for dashboard sign in can be found here)
- Navigate to the top of your screen and check that the correct event is showing in the white bar
- To the left side of your screen you will see a menu of options for editing your event, scroll down and click the arrow next to 'Participant Data' and then select 'Participant List'
- The system will open up a report menu, scroll through the date and field options and make changes before hitting 'View Results'
- You will see a search bar open on the right above your results, type in the participant's name or email to find their registration
- Once their name pops up, simply click 'Edit' or 'Transfer'
- Follow the steps to make changes to their registration
- Press 'Submit' and your changes will be made
For more resources on editing participant information visit our Manage Participants section.