1. Sign in to your Race Roster Event Organizer dashboard
2. Navigate to the top of your screen and check that the correct event is showing in the white bar
3. Navigate to the left-hand side of the Event Organizer Menu and click on the Participants -> Participant List
Alternatively, you can search "Participant List" in the search bar of the Event Organizer Menu.
4. A report menu will appear where you can filter and select field options. Click View Results once all filter and options are set.
5. To search for an individual, navigate to the right and use the search bar above your results
6. Once the name of the individual is located, click Edit on the right hand side to open the edit modal
7. Scroll down the modal to review the fields you are able to updated
8. Click Submit to save the updates
For more resources on editing participant information visit our Manage Participants section.