Race Roster's photos application allows for photo gallery creators to add collaborators (ex: other staff members) to edit and add photos to their gallery. We have updated the collaborator invite process to automatically notify access recipients by email, and provide an easy acceptance flow to complete the access approval process.
To learn how to send or accept photo gallery collaborator access invites, please follow the steps below.
1. From your event dashboard, click on Apps -> Photos from the lefthand side menu.
2. Within your Photos settings, select the gallery you'd like to add a collaborator to and click on the settings button. If you have no existing photo galleries, please reference our guide on how to create a photo gallery.
3. Within your gallery settings, click on the collaborators step at the top of the page.
4. From your collaborators settings, you have two options on how to send a collaborator access invitation.
- Enter the individual's email address into the Invite a collaborator (by email) field and click invite
- Select any of the suggested collaborators on the righthand side of the page to quickly send off access invites to those selected collaborators
5. Your invited collaborator will receive an email notifying them that they have been sent collaborator access to your photo gallery. If the user has an existing Race Roster account associated to the email address that was invited, they will be prompted to sign into their account in order to accept their pending collaborator access invite request. If the user does not have a Race Roster account, they will be prompted to create a new account before they can accept the access invitation.
Once signed into their account, your collaborator will be able to accept the access request from their photos galleries settings.
6. After accepting the collaborator access invitation, your newly added collaborator will now be able to view and edit your photo gallery from their respective account.
If you have any questions about adding collaborators to your photo gallery, please contact us at email@example.com