Race Roster has added the ability to create organizations. To learn how to create an organization for your events on Race Roster, follow this guide HERE.
This article will outline how to add additional staff members to your organization which will allow them to view and access all of your organizational data.
1. Head to www.raceroster.com and sign into your Race Roster account
2. After signing in, you will be redirected to your welcome page. From your welcome page, click on the organizations tab from the top of your page to view your existing organizations.
3. From the organizations tab, you can click on the view dashboard button for the organization you'd like to access.
4. From your organization's dashboard, click on the staff button from the lefthand side menu.
5. From your organization's staff settings, you can view your existing list of staff members. To add an additional staff member to your organization, click the green add staff button from the top righthand corner of your page.
6. Enter in the email address of the existing Race Roster account of the user that you're wanting to add to your organization. Click the blue validate email button to verify that the email address provided does have an existing account on Race Roster.
7. If the email address provided does have an existing Race Roster account, you will be able to add them as a staff member by clicking the green add staff button at the bottom of the page. You also have the choice of adding this staff member as an organization creator which will provide them with access to delete or add other staff members to the organization, or delete the organization entirely.
8. After clicking add staff, your new staff member will now be viewable from your organization's staff settings.
9. To edit, delete or suspend a staff member, click on the three black dots to the right the staff member's access to open up a list of options. Select the action you'd like to take for that staff member's access.
If you have any questions or concerns about adding new staff members to your organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org