Race Roster has added the ability to create organizations. To learn how to create an organization for your events on Race Roster, follow this guide HERE.
This article will outline how to import existing events that are associated to your Race Roster account into your newly created organization.
1. Head to www.raceroster.com and sign into your Race Roster account
2. After signing in, you will be redirected to your welcome page. From your welcome page, click on the organizations tab from the top of your page to view your existing organizations.
3. From the organizations tab, you can click on the view dashboard button for the organization you'd like to access.
4. From your organization's dashboard, click on the events button from the lefthand side menu.
5. From your organization's event settings, you will be able to view the list of current events that have already been added to your organization during its initial creation. You can add additional events to your organization by clicking the white import events button in the top righthand corner of the page.
6. Within the import events page, the user can select which events they'd like to add to their organization by checkin on the check box next to the event name. After selecting all of the desired events to import to your organization, click the green import button in the bottom righthand corner of the page.
7. All of your newly imported events will now display within your events settings. If you wish to remove any events from being a part of your organization, click on the three black dots under the actions tab to remove the event or view the event dashboard.
8. Your newly added events and event data will now update and reflect on your organization's dashboard.
If you have any questions or concerns about importing new events to your organization, please contact us at email@example.com