Race Roster has added the ability to create organizations. To learn how to create an organization for your events on Race Roster, follow this guide HERE.
This article will outline how to add and important payment profile(s) to your organization. This feature can be useful for staff members within the same organization who wish to re-use a payment profile across different events, even if the payment profile doesn't belong to them. As long as both the staff member and the payment profile have been added to the same organization, the staff member can apply this payment profile to future events they may create.
1. Head to www.raceroster.com and sign into your Race Roster account
2. After signing in, you will be redirected to your welcome page. From your welcome page, click on the organizations tab from the top of your page to view your existing organizations.
3. From the organizations tab, you can click on the view dashboard button for the organization you'd like to access.
4. From your organization's dashboard, you can access your payment profiles by clicking on payment profiles under the settings tab from the lefthand side menu. Or, click on the view all button above your payment profiles section from the righthand side of the organization's dashboard.
5. From your organization's payment profile settings, you can import existing payment profiles from your Race Roster account into the organization to be used with future events that you add to your organization. Click on the white import payment profiles button to add additional payment profiles to your organization.
6. Select any payment profile(s) from your Race Roster account that you wish to have imported to your organization. Click the green import button to complete the process.
7. Your newly imported payment profiles will now be added to your list of payment profiles for the organization. If you wish to view, edit notification emails, or delete the payment profile from the organization, click on the white button on the right hand side of the page under the actions column.
Staff members within your organization will now be able to select any of the available payment profiles within the organization and apply it to any newly created events to your organization at a later time, even if they are not the original owner of the payment profile.
If you have any questions or concerns about importing payment profiles to your organization, please contact us at email@example.com