Race Roster has added the ability to create organizations. To learn how to create an organization for your events on Race Roster, follow this guide HERE.
This article will outline how to manage your organization's participant count totals across multiple events with a set date range.
1. Head to www.raceroster.com and sign into your Race Roster account
2. After signing in, you will be redirected to your welcome page. From your welcome page, click on the organizations tab from the top of your page to view your existing organizations.
3. From the organizations tab, you can click on the view dashboard button for the organization you'd like to access.
4. From your organization's dashboard, start by ensuring that you have added any and all necessary events to your organization. You can check verify which events are associated to your organization by clicking on the events tab from the lefthand side menu. If you have already imported all necessary events to your organization, skip step 4 and move to step 5.
If you need to add additional events to your organization, please find our article outlining How to Import My Existing Events on Race Roster Into My Organization for information on this process.
5. After ensuring your organization has all of the desired events associated to it, find your organizations total participant count under the dynamic event insights section of the dashboard. To customize your participant count display, click on the white date range toggle on the lefthand side of the page.
6. Set your date range to include all participant counts between the selected date range across all events within your organization. Click the green apply button within the date range selection modal to view your updated participant counts for the specified dates.
If you have any questions or concerns about managing your participant count totals within your organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org