1. Open up your RunScore software and your Race Roster Timer Dashboard on the event you will be posting results.
2. Open ENTRIES file in RunScore
3. On RunScore go to the top bar and select Tools > Online system > choose Race Roster
4. Navigate to the top navigation bar again and click Online and Login using your Race Roster login information
5. Go back to Online and click Choose event and All races
6. A list of events will pop up, select the event you are timing. Ensure you are selecting the right race by looking at the event date.
7. Navigate to the third navigation bar and select Listings
8. Select Results_[EventName] then click right click > External/customer results to > Online
- Click Online
*Note: You MUST do the following:
- This must be done for each event (distance) results
9. Move back to the Race Roster results page and click refresh and map the columns by clicking Column Deifnitions
- If possible map the columns with dummy data the evening before the event. The first time you upload results and map the columns, the information will be saved into the Race Roster results screen. The next time you upload, the results will be placed in their correct column.
Use the drop down to change the headings and click Complete Import to save
10. Once the import is completed, ensure to check off the Public box so that participants can view results