Now that you have fundraising settings turned on, you may also want to add one, two, or all of our widget options.
To add them please follow the instructions below:
1. Login to your dashboard as a Race Director
2. Navigate to the left of your screen and select Event Settings, followed by Fundraising Settings from the drop down menu
3. On the Charity Settings navigate to Enable fundraising? and toggle to the ON button and review this article to add your fundraising organization
4. If you already have charities, scroll down to the widgets section
5. Toggle Enable simple fundraising widget (a combined total of ‘raised amount’ and ‘goal’ will be displayed on the sidebar as one widget) if you would like just the charity name and donate now button to appear. This will remove the logo and progress bar
6. If you have more than 1 fundraising organization, you can decide how you would like to display your fundraising organizations as a list or as a dropdown
As a list
As a dropdown
NOTE: This option will also add a view all organizations button, which will give donors a page to review all fundraising organizations and how much they have fundraised.
6. Toggle top donors widget and enter the number of results to display on the event page
7. Toggle top fundraisers widget and enter the number of results to display on the event page
8. Toggle teams widget and enter the number of results to display on the event page
9. Click SAVE