If you are currently allowing participants to request donation receipts, we have an additional feature that allows for the donation receipt issuance to be more automated.
For more information about this feature, please fee free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To turn on this feature, please follow instructions below:
1. Login to your dashboard as a Race Director
2. Navigate to the left of your screen and select Event Settings, followed by Fundraiser Settings from the drop down menu. To add fundraising partners, please go to the instructions.
3. Navigate to the fundraising organization you wish to update and click Edit
4. Scroll down and make sure that Allow requests for donation receipts? is turned on and select the box for I would like Race Roster to issue donation receipts
6. Fill out the fundraising organization's information including the organization's address, the individual Race Roster should contact to verify the information, a signature from the fundraiser organization, and any receipt details
NOTE: The custom receipt number is optional and the section will collapse if you uncheck the enable custom receipt number
7. Once the information is ready to be approved, check off the Submit this fundraising organization for tax receipt generation approval
8. Scroll down and click Save again to issue the approval notice
Our Race Roster team will receive the request, reach out to the charity to verify that all the information is correct, and approve the charity receipting. Once approved, the next individual that donates and requests a charity receipt will receive one automatically via email using the information entered in the above form.