If you are currently allowing participants to request charity receipts, we have an additional feature that allows for the charity receipt issuance to be more automated.
For more information about this feature, please fee free to contact email@example.com.
To turn on this feature, please follow instructions below:
1. Login to your dashboard as a Race Director
2. Navigate to the left of your screen and select Event Settings, followed by Charity Settings from the drop down menu
3. On the Charity Settings navigate to Enable charities? and toggle to the ON button and review this article to add your charities
4. Navigate to the charity you wish to update and click Edit
5. Scroll down and make sure that Allow requests for charity receipts? is turned on and select the box for I would like Race Roster to issue charity receipts
6. Fill out the charity's information including the charity's address, the individual Race Roster should contact to verify the information, a signature from the charity's issuing party, and any receipt details
7. Once the information is ready to be approved, scroll back up and check off the Submit this charity for tax receipt generation approval
8. Scroll down and click Save again to issue the approval notice
Our Race Roster team will receive the request, reach out to the charity to verify that all the information is correct, and approve the charity receipting. Once approved, the next individual that donates and requests a charity receipt will receive one automatically via email using the information entered in the above form.