Block Pricing: Prices set on sub-events that update as the pricing blocks sell out, determined by the number
To set up block pricing:
1. Go to Search Box in the top left-hand menu and search and click Pricing.
2. Click Create pricing strategy and choose Block pricing from the drop-down.
3. Select the sub-event you would like to apply the block pricing
4. As an option, you can select
- Show elapsed prices on the event details page
5. Enter the participant range (the final number which will sell out the block) and enter the price
Enter the price or check off free if it will be a free sub-event
- If you select free you can choose how you would like it to display on the pricing chart (i.e. Early Bird Price, Free for volunteers, etc.)
You can add a description to the sub-event by clicking the blue Add a description (optional) pencil
6. Click Add Block to keep adding participant ranges and prices