It is common for events to hold registrations at packet pickup after online registration has closed. However, that may mean your participant data is not up to date.
Although you may have pulled registrant data prior to packet pickup and kiosk registration, you will still be able to pull the data that you are missing.
1. Once you are on the dashboard, navigate to the left hand side and select My Events. Locate the event you're working on and click Dashboard
2. A new window will open, taking you to the event dashboard
3. Navigate to the left of your screen, scroll down to select Participant Data followed by Participant List
4. Navigate to the right hand side and you will be able to choose some optional configurations for the report, depending on your needs. You can also leave the default configurations.
- Report template (if one has been saved)
- Sub event
- Date range **Here you will need to choose the date range start to be the day/time that you last pulled the participant list
- Country format (2 character code, 3 character code, Country Name)
- Date format (YYYY-MM-DD, MM/DD/YYYY, DD/MM/YY, etc.)
- Participant display (active, inactive, etc.)
- Age to display (age on event day, age at the end of the year, age on date registered, etc.)
- Bib details
4. Scroll down and select the fields you would like to include in the report (i.e. first name, last name, email, swag item, etc.)
5. Select the type of export you would like
- View Results
- Export to File
- Export to Email
NOTE: You will be able to select Export with support for Numbers for Mac and Google Spreadsheets
You can keep pulling reports as time goes on - if there are 2 onsite registration days, you may need to pull the list twice. If you have further inquiries regarding this type of report, please contact [email protected]