Headers and buttons can also be adjusted on individual and team pledge pages.
1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search box and search and select Fundraising. Alternatively, navigate to the Event Organizer Menu on the left-hand side select Add-ons followed by Fundraising.
3. Click the fundraising page style settings button at the top of the page
Individual fundraising page:
1. Once you are on the pledge page style settings scroll down until you see individual fundraising page button text. This will allow you to update the following section:
2. When on a participants pledge page the Individual fundraising page view team link text, allows you to edit the following:
3. Individual fundraising page story header: If you are interested in setting a default header (i.e. My Story...) you are able to do this through this copy change
4. Individual fundraising page story default: You can also add extra copy by default for all individual pledge pages that may have more information about the charity or event.
Team fundraising page
1. Once you are on the fundraising page style settings scroll down past the Individual fundraising page settings header and until you see the Team fundraising page settings
2. Team fundraising page donate to members button text functions the same as the individual fundraising page buttons. This will only adjust the button the Team Fundraising Pages.
3. Team fundraising page story header
4. Team fundraising page story default.
5. Team fundraising page members header