There are many items and copy that is customizable in the Charity Configuration page. To get to this page, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search box and search and select Fundraising. Alternatively, navigate to the Event Organizer Menu on the left-hand side select Add-ons followed by Fundraising.
3. From here, navigate to the right of your screen and select fundraising page style settings
4. Scroll down and you will see the list below and destination of where the copy will be saved:
5. When complete with custom edits, click Save or click Save and exit to navigate back to the Fundraising page
1. Donate widget header
2. Achievement header
3. Recent donor header
4. Register button text
5. Leaderboards button text
6. Payment page billing information header
7. Anonymous donation option text
8. Anonymous donation amount option text
9. Charity tax receipt option text
Note: This text will only appear if you have opted to allow requests for charity receipts in Charity Settings
10. Charity tax receipt email content
The content will appear in the email that a donor is sent when they select to receive a charity tax receipt during payment portion of the process.