1. Log in to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search box and search and select Results.
You will then be redirected to the Timer dashboard and the results platform.
3. At the top of the page, click the Finisher certificates tab. You will then be directed to the Finisher certificates overview page.
4. Toggle on Enable finisher certificates.
5. Click + Add finisher certificate.
You will then be taken to a new page where you can create your finisher certificate.
6. In the Settings section, select which options apply to your finisher certificate:
- Apply to all races
- Show event name
- Show event date
Show the place on the finisher certificate before the race has ended
Hide finisher certificate from public
- Header background
- Header text
- Body background
- Body text
You also have the option to add a custom background image for the Finisher certificate by checking off the Use background image box, uploading a photo, and selecting which Background repeat style you want.
8. In the final section, you can customize your Finisher certificate even more by adding/removing the event logo and by uploading sponsor logos in the logo section.
9. You can also click the Advanced customization box to create your Finisher certificate. With the blank canvas, you can upload images, add merge tags, and even code your Finisher certificate to your exact liking.
10. Once you're satisfied with your Finisher certificate click Save or Save & exit and your Finisher certificate will be created. Once a participant completes their run/challenge their Finisher certificate will be on display on their Individual results page.