Once you have created your USD payment profile, you will be prompted to fill out a W9 form. If you are curious about W9 submissions, you can read our 'What are W9 submissions?' article or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Once you have filled out your payment profile and click Save & continue you will be prompted to fill out a W9
2. Click the blue Complete W9 form on Whiskey9 button
3. You will need to click Complete W9 form on Whiskey9. You will be prompted to fill out a form with the following information and click Send W9 to Race Roster:
- Basic Information
- Tax Information
- Other Information
4. You will be sent an email that will ask you to confirm and complete the W9 submission process
5. When the W9 submission has been completed you can:
Option 1: Go back to the tab where the original W9 submission page on Race Roster and check off both boxes and click Save & continue
Option 2: If you closed the tab, you will need to open up the Event Settings > Payment Info page again. You will see navigate to the top red banner and click the blue Complete it now link
You will be taken to the Edit payment profile page where you can update any payment profile information. Scroll to the bottom of the page and check off the two boxes and click Save & continue
Note: The Payment Profile and W9 need to be submitted to be taken off payment hold.