When creating a new USD payment profile, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search bar in the Event Organizer menu. Search and select Payment information. You will then land on the Payment Information overview page.
3. Select Create a new USD payment profile.
4. Enter the payment profile nickname. This will allow you to easily identify which payment profile is being set up.
5. You will need to continue to set up the Payment information. Which includes person or company name, email address for notifications, and Country.
6. Fill in the appropriate payment details to complete the section. Once you're satisfied with the banking information entered, check off the Stripe terms of service and click save.
7. A pop-up window will appear to ask you to go to Stripe to complete your payment profile.
8. After being directed to Stripe, you will need to fill in your legal business name, EIN, and click next.
9. You will arrive at the business details step for final approval. After you're satisfied with the information entered, click done and you will be automatically redirected back to Race Roster.
10. After being redirected back to Race Roster you will land on the W9 page. Here you will be prompted to send your W9 form to Race Roster. After you have sent your W9 form, check off the box that you have sent your form in and click Save or Save & Exit.
You have successfully completed the payment profile process. Your payment profile will be pending until it has been approved. Your event can be live with a pending payment profile.
Note: The Payment Profile and W9 need to be submitted to be taken off payment hold.
Note: Ensure that the name on the account is the same name as the name on your W9. For information on W9 forms, please read our article: What are W9 submissions?