When creating a new USD payment profile, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer
2. Navigate to the left of your screen and select Settings Overview then Payment Information
Alternatively, you can search for Payment information in the search bar located on the top left-hand corner of the Event Organizer Menu.
3. Select + Select a new USD payment profile.
4. Enter the payment profile nickname. This will allow you to easily identify which payment profile is being set up.
5. You will need to continue to set up the Payment information. Which includes person or company name, email address for notifications, contact telephone number, address, ZIP code, Country, City, and State.
6. Select your payout method - Check or Direct Deposit and fill in the appropriate banking information to complete the section.
Note: Ensure that name on the account is the same name as the name on your W9. For information on W9 forms, please read our article: What are W9 submissions?
7. Click Save & exit and you will be prompted to complete your W9 form
Note: The Payment Profile and W9 need to be submitted to be taken off payment hold.