CAD payment profiles are required to be created and associated to any Canadian event page in order to receive registration revenue payouts from Race Roster. When creating a new page and a new CAD payment profile, please follow the steps below:
1. On a new event page, click on settings -> payment info from the lefthand side menu.
2. Select + Create a new CAD payment profile.
3. Enter the payment profile nickname. This will allow you to easily identify which payment profile is being set up.
4. You will need to continue to set up the Payment information, which includes person or company name, email address for notifications, contact info.
5. You can select the payment method - Check or Direct Deposit and fill in the appropriate banking information to complete the section. Please note that for check payments, checks will be mailed to the address provided in step 4.
6. Click Save & Continue. Your payment profile will now appear in a pending status, meaning that our accounting team must manually review your profile before approving. Once a payment profile has been approved, the event will be ready to receive payouts from Race Roster as per the payment schedule tied to the specific payment type.
“*Please note, your Race Roster earnings must reach $200 for scheduled payout to be issued and if your earnings are less than $200 for the duration of the event you will receive a payout after the event has closed.”