If a participant would like to ensure that their names do not show on the public facing screen, the 'Anonymous' option is the best option!
- Start by signing in to your Race Roster dashboard and select the Event Organizer view (top right)
- Navigate to the top of your screen and check that the correct event that is showing in the white bar
- To the left side of your screen you will see a menu of options for editing your event, scroll down and click 'Management' > 'Participants' and then select 'Participant List'
- The system will open up a report menu, scroll through the date and field options and make changes before hitting 'View Results'
- You will see a search bar open on the right above your results, type in the participant's name or email to find their registration
- Once their name pops up, simply click 'Edit'
- A modal will pop up with participant info, scroll through name and address info until you see 'Anonymous'
- Check the check box
- Scroll to the bottom and hit 'SUBMIT' to save
Please Note: Anonymous participants will be excluded from any public facing feature. This includes pledge pages, registration confirmation lookup, team lists, and charity leaderboards.
Looking for more articles on changing registration info? Visit our Manage Participants section.