*Please note: not all events on Race Roster have transfer settings enabled. If you do not see the TRANSFER button on the event registration page please sign-in to Race Roster. If you still cannot see the TRANSFER Button after signing-in, contact the Event Organizer listed at the bottom of the page and inquire about their transfer policies.
1. Go to the Race Roster event registration page.
2. Sign-in to your Race Roster account.
3. On the right-hand side or left-hand, click the Transfer button.
You will be taken to a new page where you can select if you want to Transfer to a new sub-event or Transfer to a new participant. Please note: not all events have both options.
a) To transfer to a new sub-event, you will be prompted to select the new sub-event and then to start the transfer. From there you will be asked to fill out the form and proceed with the new registration as normal.
b) To transfer to a new participant, you will be prompted to enter the email of the new participant. Once you initiate this transfer, the new participant will receive an email with a link to complete the transfer.
4. When completing the new transfer, the user will be prompted to re-complete their registration form under the new sub-event/participant's name. When completing the new transfer, the user must re-select any products that they selected or paid for during their original registration. Product purchases will not automatically carryover to the new registration during a transfer, and must be re-selected if they were initially paid for in the original registration.
5. After completing payment for the new transfer, the original registration will be made inactive on the event, and the newly completed transfer will take its place.
If you have any questions on how to complete a transfer, please contact us at email@example.com