*Please note: not all events on Race Roster have transfer settings enabled. If you do not see the TRANSFER button on the event registration page please contact the Event Director listed at the bottom of the page and inquire about their transfer policies.
- Go to the Race Roster event registration page
- On the right hand side, below the Register button, click the Transfer button
- Sign in using the account information used when registering
- You will either be taken to one of two screens: A) Indicating the next steps to transfer B) Indicating that there are no registrations under that specific username and password.
If you are taken to option A:
- Select between transfer TO A NEW SUB-EVENT or TRANSFER TO A NEW PARTICIPANT. Please note: not all events have both options.
- You will need to select the individual that you would like to transfer
- For a new sub-event you will be prompted to select the new sub-event and then to start transfer. From there you will be asked to fill out the form and proceed with the new registration as normal.
- For a transfer to a new participant you will be prompted to enter the email of the new participant. Once you initiate this transfer, the new participant will receive an email with a link to complete the transfer.
If you are taken to option B:
- You will be taken to the following page:
Please note: You may be shown the above screen, but you are sure you are registered! The most likely reason is because you have signed in using the incorrect log in information. If this is the case, just send firstname.lastname@example.org a quick email indicating that you are registered and would like know what account you registered under.