When offering onsite registrations to participants using Race Roster's onsite app, an event organizer must apply pricing to the sub-events being offered within registration.
Please follow the steps below to learn how to configure onsite pricing.
1. From your event dashboard, click on Apps -> Onsite app -> Pricing from the lefthand side menu.
2. Select if you would like to pass fees on to participants or absorb fees into the event's ticket price
3. Navigate to the bottom right-hand side and click the green Create new pricing button.
4. Select the sub-events that the price applies to (i.e. 10k, 5k, etc.)
NOTE: Sub-events tagged as hidden will not appear in this select field. The sub-event will have to be removed from hidden before a participant can register during the kiosk registration process.
5. Enter the price for the selected sub-event(s).
6. Select the price start and end date/time.
7. Scroll down and click Save & exit to apply your new pricing.
If you have any questions about onsite pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org