- Login to your dashboard as a Race Director
- Select the event you are assigning bibs for from the drop down at the top of your page
- Navigate to the left of your screen and select Participant Data, followed by Bib Assignments from the drop down menu
- Next to "Assign bibs?" select the radio button next to Yes
- Navigate to option 4. "Upload a .csv file that contains Partipnt ID and Bib Number using our Bib Number Upload tool
- Click the blue "Bib Number Upload Tool"
- Next you will need to prepare your document for upload. All documents must meet the below criteria:
- File MUST be in .csv format
- File MUST contain column headers (Participant ID & Bib Number)
- Participant ID MUST be in the first column
- Bib number MUST be in the second column
- All other columns will be ignored
- There MUST NOT be any blank rows in between records
8. Next decide if you would like to allow duplicate bib numbers - Check the applicate button
9. Click Select File and choose your file from your computer
Note: for optimal data upload it is best to separate participants into multiple upload groups no larger than 2000.