Some custom charity features need to be enabled by your Race Roster contact person. If you do not see the "Pledge page setting" button on your charity settings page please reach out to us to have this enabled.
1. Login to your dashboard as a Race Director
2. Navigate to the left of your screen and select Event Settings
3. Scroll down and select the Charity Settings tab
4. Click the Pledge page style settings button at the top of the page
There are several customizable features that can be accessed by using this feature. Below are a list of items pertaining to individual pledge pages and team pledge pages:
Individual Pledge Page
1. Set a default goal for all individual pledge pages. Although the goal will be a default, participants are still able to edit these goals using the edit pledge page button available to them.
*Participants will be able to adjust this if they wish. Setting the goal a little higher than last years average helps participants set their expectations higher and hopefully raise additional funds.
2. To enter a custom individual pledge page description enter your desired text in the Individual pledge page description box.
*This is a great opportunity to reiterate your charities mission and past successes.
Team Pledge Pages
1. Set a default team pledge page goal by scrolling down to the Team pledge page settings and entering the goal in the Team pledge goal default field
*Team captains will be able to adjust this if they wish. Setting the goal a little higher than last years average helps participants set their expectations higher and hopefully raise additional funds
2. To enter a custom team pledge page description enter your desired text in the Team pledge page description box.
3. Scroll down and click SAVE