As of March 21st, 2017 Race Roster has released a new payout statement. This will replace the old statement that was sent weekly Or bi-weekly with your payout.
What has changed?
- Currency has been added to the top of page 1
- All other content on page 1 has remained the same
- Registration Revenue is now broken down by sub-event
- Swag revenue is now broken down by item (Quantity & Revenue)
- Link has been added *For a full swag revenue breakdown, go to https://raceroster.com/dashboard/RaceDirector/directorTransactions.php?eid=
- Line items are broken down by item
- Refunds were previously displaying in the adjustments total- now broken down individually
- Refunds are now timezone specific
- Policy fees are now broken down
- If applicable, manual debits and credits made to the event will now be displayed on this page
- Discounts (team discount, age discount, group discount & promo codes used) are now broken down individually
Last page of the statement has remained the same
For additional information on the financials of your event and the tools available to you, please visit: https://support.raceroster.com/hc/en-us/sections/202162066-Financials