- Visit the CVNL Bay Area Human Race page on Race Roster and select JOIN AS A NONPROFIT (red button on right below REGISTER and DONATE NOW)
- Selecting this will open up the Nonprofit Registration form where you will click SIGN UP TODAY
- Choose between CVNL Member or Non-Member based on your affiliation
- Fill out the form with your nonprofit details and Race Roster will transfer your details to the BAHR page (your nonprofit name will become your team name on the BAHR page)
- Continue steps to checkout, fill out nonprofit payment information and click SUBMIT ORDER
- After your nonprofit is added to the main event page (within one business day or as soon as Race Roster can add it) go here and hit REGISTER to sign up to participate (both joining as a nonprofit and registering as an individual have to be done): BAHR registration page
Note: Once you submit your nonprofit registration and email your 200x200 logo to email@example.com, the Race Roster Customer Success team will review your submission and add or update your nonprofit to the CVNL Bay Area Human Race event page. You will receive an email when this is complete. They will also create a nonprofit team for you using your organization name. Please allow one business day for this to appear here: https://raceroster.com/events/2017/10087/bay-area-human-race
When your organization is up on the main page you can follow instructions found at this link to invite supporters to register and join your team. Find more links and resources on using Race Roster for the CVNL Bay Area Human Race here.