- Visit the Race Roster event page for CVNL Bay Area Human Race, linked here
- Click the orange REGISTER button to select your event and you'll be prompted to sign in (if you participated last year use the same email and hit 'Yes, I have a password', if you are new select 'No, I want to create a password')
- Once signed in you will be asked what event category you are signing up for (see image two below)
- Now a form will open up based on the category you selected i.e. 5K timed, fill out your basic information
- In the next section, select your team by clicking Yes add me to a nonprofit team and choose your team from the pick list (see image two) (note: nonprofit names will appear once Race Roster sets you up)
- Click +Add Another Participant if you are signing up more than one person OR continue to checkout, agree to waiver, make a donation to kick off fundraising efforts and fill out payment information
- Hit SUBMIT ORDER to complete your registration!
Find more links and resources on fundraising and using Race Roster for the CVNL Bay Area Human Race here.