- Start by visiting the BAHR event page and signing into Race Roster (top right) using the email you used to register yourself
- Once you are logged in, select Donate to a Nonprofit Team or Donate to an Individual (left toolbar) or follow these links: Search for a Nonprofit or Search for an Individual and search for your name by nonprofit or by first or last name
- From the search results click Donate Now and your fundraising page will open
- On your page under your profile photo spot you'll see Edit pledge page, click to customize
- A modal will open where you can edit your fundraising goal (aim high!), page message, SELECT YOUR NONPROFIT OF CHOICE and profile image
- Make these changes and be sure to select your nonprofit so that your donors don't need to select it each time (selection spot circled in blue in the second image below)
- Hit SAVE UPDATED PLEDGE INFORMATION to apply your changes
- Last, but not least, under your profile image and name you can hit the social sharing buttons to spread the word!
Find more links and resources on using Race Roster for the CVNL Bay Area Human Race here.