Creating a new membership page:
- Go to raceroster.com, navigate to the top right-hand side and click the Menu
- Once you are on the Welcome Page navigate to the top right-hand side and click down arrow
- Select Club Organizer.
- Navigate to the right-hand side and click the green +Create Club button
- Start filling out the form and follow the prompts by using the Save button the bottom right-hand side of the page.
- Once you have filled out all the tabs you will reach a page with two options I'll Do This Later or Add Packages Now
- Click Add Packages Now
- Add a title to your package (i.e. Individual Membership, Student Membership, Senior Membership) and description (optional). Click the Active box and add a Description (optional). Click Next Step
- You can select the order in which you would like the package to appear on the front page
- Adjust the how long the membership will be valid (i.e. 1 day vs 365 days), you can even use a Date Range
- Adjust the age of validation and base price for the package
- Click Next Step and you can add questions (optional)
If you need help going through the process, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.