Peer to peer fundraising is a great way to encourage individual and team fundraising inititaves and raise more money for your cause. When enabled each participant, volunteer and team are given a pledge page. Individuals and team captains can edit their photo, set a goal and write a unique message to greet their donors. A unique pledge link can be shared to their network via all the popular social media channels and email.
If you have not yet set up your charities on your event page please see: How do I add charity partners to my event page? to get started
To enable pledging on your exsisting charities:
- Login to your dashboard as a Race Director
- Navigate to the left of your screen and select 'Event Settings', followed by 'Charity Settings' from the drop down menu
- Under the charity you would like to enable pledging for please select "YES" next to "Enable Participant Pledging"
Note: this option must be selected under each charity you would like to have pledging assoicated with
Once enables pledging options will appear on:
- The "Thank you page" after registering
- Participant dashboards
- The main event details page on the left hand menu